6. ERD 1 Instructor
The ERD Instructor course is the next step in the ERDI Professional realm. The ERD Instructor Development Course prepares and teaches candidates to conduct ERD Tender, ERD I, and ERD Supervisor courses under the guidance of an ERD Instructor Trainer.
Who is this course for?
What to Expect
What can you expect to learn:
- Teaching public safety diving
- Risk-Benefit analysis
- Assembling and training an operational dive team
- Anatomy of a public safety diving accident
What’s in it for you:
A comprehensive understanding of teaching public safety diving in a standardizes manner from an international recognized organization.
ERD Instructor minimum requirements:
- Watermanship Skills including 800, 500 and 100 metre swims
- Demonstrate: tender skills, search patterns in blacked out conditions, lift bag skills,
- Delivery of academic, confined water and opnewater presentations to instructor level quality